What is it
In ‘Manage Subscription’ you can choose the plan that fits you or your organization the most.
Who is it for
Managing subscriptions is done by a user that is responsible for the platform. This user needs to have platform administrator as a role.
Choose a plan
- Go to ‘Settings‘.
- Click on ‘Manage Subscription‘.
- If you received a coupon code, click on ‘Redeem subscription‘. Otherwise, click on ‘Continue‘.
- Click on the plan that suits you the most, and click on ‘Continue‘. Click on the folder-icon to see what each plan includes.
- Customize your plan by adding what you need. Select the box and click on ‘Continue‘.
- Select your plan type. Choose whether you want to pay per user or get a package deal and click on ‘Continue‘.
- Click on ‘Confirm to check out‘.
After confirmed to check out, you’ll be led to the page to pay.
- Select a payment method. You can choose between Credit Card, SEPA direct debit and ‘Stored Payment Method’. Choose the last option if you already saved a payment method in ‘Manage Payment Methods’.
- If you choose Credit Card or SEPA direct debit, fill in the fields.
- Tick the box if you would like to use this payment method for future payments.
- Please check if you filled in the details correctly and click on ‘Check out‘.
- Your payment has been processed. Go to ‘Invoices’ in account settings to download and view your invoice.