What is it
A guide for creating a contractuo account by joining an organization.
Who is it for
If you do not have access to the platform but received an invitation from your organization/ the company that you’re working at.
How to create an account by joining an organization
- Open the contractuo invitation email from your organization with the subject ‘You’re Invited’.
- Click on ‘Register Account‘.
- There are two ways to register: by the Microsoft account of your organization or by filling in your details and creating a password.
Follow the steps under ‘Log in with Microsoft‘ of you would like to register with your organizational Microsoft account.
Follow the steps under ‘Log in without Microsoft‘ if you don’t want to use a Microsoft account to register.
Log in with Microsoft
Click on the button ‘Sign in With Microsoft’ if you are using a Microsoft account in this organization. The account has been created and you’re logged in.
Log in without Microsoft
- Fill in your full name (as shown on passport or ID card) and create a password.
Note: For a password: use 8 or more characters with a mix of uppercase, lowercase and numbers.
Tip: For security reasons we recommend to use a password manager to (create and) save your password.
- Click on the ‘Terms and Conditions‘ and ‘License Agreement‘ and read them carefully.
- Check if you filled in your details correctly and click on ‘Register‘.
- Go to the email account that you signed up with and open the email with the subject ‘Verify Email Address‘.
Note: If you did not receive an email, go back to the page that you left and click on ‘Click here to request another’.
- You have registered and entered your account. For the next step, adding a signature, click here.