What is it
A guide for setting up a contractuo account from scratch.
Who is it for
If you want to setup an account with contractuo from scratch (i.e. your organization does not have an account setup yet) read this guide.
- you are interested to see how the platform functions without immediately getting a subscription.
- you are setting up an account for your organization.
How to create a contractuo account
- Go to our website www.contractuo.com and click on the register icon in the top corner on the right. Or immediately go to https://admin.contractuo.com/register.
- Fill in your full name (as shown on passport or ID card), email address, and create a password.
Note: For a password: use 8 or more characters with a mix of uppercase, lowercase and numbers
Tip: For security reasons we recommend using a password manager (to create and) save your password.
- Click on ‘Terms and Conditions‘ and ‘License Agreement‘ and read them carefully.
- Check if you filled in your details correctly and click on ‘Register‘.
- Go to the email account that you signed up with and open the email with the subject ‘Verify Email Address’. Click on the button to verify.
Note: If you did not receive an email, go back to the last contractuo page that you left and click on ‘Click here to request another’.
- You have registered and entered your account. For the next steps, that include adding a signature, have a look at our other documentation or video’s.